We are working very hard to improve attendance at St Ethelwold’s.
Our attendance target is 95% and at present it stands at 92.8%.
Whilst we still have a way to go, attendance is improving and we hope to improve it further by implementing the following initiatives:
- Certificate for children with attendance of 96% and above.
- Spot prizes for classes with 100% attendance on any given day
- Prizes for class with the best monthly attendance
- A prize for any child with 100% attendance over a term
The most recent attendance figures are as follows:
- Class 1 Mrs Parry – 83.6%
- Class 2 Mrs Blackburn – 94.1%
- Class 3 Mrs Ellis – 89.4%
- Class 4 Mr Griffith – 94.4%
School attendance performance year 2015/16 to date:
- Attendance Target %
- Actual Attendance %
St.Ethelwold’s attendance performance vs Flintshire vs Wales Averages
- St.Ethelwold's %
- Flintshire Average %
- Wales Average %